Competition Requirement's Released
The 2013 Western Regional Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition will be hosted at the Sheraton Fairplex Pomona Conference Center, in Pomona, California. The Competition will be taking place March 28th, 29th, and 30th.
1. A check for $1000 made out to "CPP Foundation". Please mail the check to the following address. If we do not received all forms and payment by December 31st, you will not able to compete. We plan to provide food for all teams and and lodging (double occupancy) for all team members for Friday night. Additional lodging will be provided on an as needed basis. (Deadline for check to be recieved by December 31st)
Dr. Dan Manson
Computer Information Systems
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona , CA 91768
2. Complete the 2013 WRCCDC Competitiors Form, the form can include up to 12 participants, you will be able to change the list until March 8th, by resubmitting the form.
3. Complete Media Release Forms (Form is attached) for all team members and team coach. We will need your completed forms sent back to us by Tuesday, January 31st.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Dr. Dan Manson at (909) 869-3248 Dmanson@csupomona.edu.
- Laura Chappell Keynote Presentation (Pdf)
- Blue Team Topology (Image)
- Overall Topology (Image)